Daffy's Stitchy Friends

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Free Cross Stitch Pattern

As I mentioned before, I received PCStitch Pro for Christmas. After a bit of playing I have created a pattern. I still haven't figured everything out and I have no idea how it will stitch up but I wanted to share...

Here is Teeny Crab:
Title: Teeny Crab
Copyright: Daffycat Designs
Grid Size: 20W x 20H
Design Area: 1.43" x 0.71" (20 x 10 stitches)

Legend: Stitches
! DMC 310 black
' DMC 699 christmas green
( DMC 801 coffee brown - dk
* DMC 3045 yellow beige - dk
2 DMC 809 delft blue
8 DMC White white
" DMC 817 coral red - vy dk

Legend: FrenchKnots
DMC 310 black

Legend: BackStitch Lines
DMC 310 black
I've edited this post to resize the pattern...it took me a while to figure out how!!!

4 comments:

Stitchabilities said...

That is cute well done on the design!!

patternnuts said...

Awesome pattern!
Thank you for the Blogiversary wish on my blog :]

Anonymous said...

cute, thank you!

Annie said...

Versatile pattern. Change the colors a and he can double as a spider!